Resources from the webinar
- Video of the webinar is above - click to play (once it starts you can use the lower left icon to make it full screen)
- PDF of the slides from the webinar
- Example policy language (.docx file you can edit)
Want to learn more?
- If you're in Oregon, come to our talk at the SDAO conference Feb. 9
- Register for the full 2 hour CSDA webinar on social media - May 7 (you don't have to be a CSDA member to join, it just costs a bit more).
Resources from the questions that came up
- How to reclaim a Facebook page someone created (article with tips and links to the reporting features)
- Facebook page settings and how to set them (must be logged in to Facebook)
- More Facebook page information (note that commenting cannot be disabled, although you can restrict posting)
- Where the statistics came from (I think ... it's been awhile since I first grabbed those images ... and you have to do some digging!)
Related, possibly helpful software / services
- Streamline Web (ok, we didn't talk about ourselves much ...)
- Government Social Media (paid training and policies)
- SurveyGizmo or SurveyMonkey - to learn from your peeps
- ArchiveSocial - save social media content for records requests
- Smarsh - another archiving tool for social, texts, etc.
Be sure to join upcoming webinars for more tips!
We can help
If you'd like to learn about how the Streamline Web platform can help your district stay compliant (with absolutely no obligation!) sign up using the form at right and we'll get right back to you.