Resources from our talk
- Why Most Government Social Media Policies Suck (GovGirl)
- California Secretary of State Records & Information Management
- The Unseen Consequences of Hiding Social Comments
- Don't Delete That Post! Why Government Agencies Must Archive Social Media
- Public Officials Can't Block Twitter Accounts
- Bill text for AB 992 (social media and The Brown Act) - to track this bill, click the text link at the top that says "Track" - you'll need to create an account, then will be able to choose the notifications you prefer.
- Hootsuite article on social media for government
Software or services referenced in our talk
We can help!
If you'd like to learn about how the Streamline Web platform can help your district stay compliant with federal and state-specific requirements, sign up using the form at right and we'll get right back to you for a free demo.